Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Buying Instructions and Other Things...

See something you like? Let me know and we can set up purchasing and shipping arrangements.  If you have any questions at all about condition/sizing/fit/etc. please contact me.


When ready to purchase:
  • I only accept paypal, which is reputable and safe.
  • I will sell through paypal as goods, which protects both you and I against any fraud or other problems.
  • Send me an email about which items you wish to purchase and include your email so that I may bill you.
  • As soon as I receive payment I will ship with in a couple of days. 
  • OR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Go directly to my ebay page  <<EBAY>> and bid on the item, or if available "buy it now".
 Again if at any time you have any questions please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment